Protecting Families from Big Government for Over 20 Years

How do I start an appeal?

To start a DCF appeal, you or your lawyer needs to file specific paperwork with the DCF Administrative Hearings Unit within strict time limitations. Once DCF receives the paperwork, it will usually first conduct an internal review of the allegations before assigning it to a DCF attorney for an appeal hearing.