Protecting Families from Big Government for Over 20 Years

How can a lawyer help me with a neglect petition?

A lawyer can help by representing you in your neglect petition and advocating on your behalf to DCF and to the court. Often, DCF will try to foist unnecessary services and extended DCF monitoring on parents through court order. An experienced DCF lawyer will be able to fight back so you aren’t ordered to complete services that are unduly burdensome. Your lawyer will also fight to keep your children with you, to avoid any temporary or permanent removal. To learn more about how a lawyer can help in a DCF matter click here.